
While in Philly we took part in the great debate. Who makes the best
cheesesteaks? Pat's or Geno's? GENO'S!!!! We ordered the exact same sandwich at both places and Geno's wins hands down! The bread was better, the meat was better, the cheese was better. Everything about it was better! And now I'm hungry for a
cheesesteak...looks like I'm going back to Philly!



Feasting on some colonial food at Old City Tavern. The duck with barley was amazing!
Despina enjoying her OJ while we had lunch at this cute restaurant we stumbled upon.

Enjoying dinner Cuban style (
arepas,
cuban sandwich,
arroz con
pollo, fried plantains,
ect) at Cuba
Libre.
Muy delicioso!

The girls loving bread with mango butter at Cuba
Libre.

Another great thing about Philadelphia is the fantastic food! My brother took us to a variety of places and I couldn't say a bad thing about any of them. Good job Troy!
No comments:
Post a Comment