After church and lunch we decided to head off to the beach today! Instead of going to the boardwalk area of the ocean we checked out the beach on Dam Neck (a Navy base) that a bunch of people have told us about. (Can I say free parking!!!) It was actually pretty nice! The girls really enjoyed it too. They played great together in the sand while Tim and I got to relax on our beach towels. It was awesome to see them totally entertaining themselves....a rarity in our house. In the future though we need to better explain to them that the sand needs to stay on the beach, not on our towels ;) It was a great way to relax on a Sunday afternoon....I think we'll be doing this a LOT!
Monday, June 08, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Tim has hair!
Post a Comment