Today we went to a birthday party for Isabella. It was a princess themed dress-up party. All the little girls had on their princess dresses....some of the little boys even came in suits...and one in his Spiderman costume :) Despina borrowed a dress from her friend, Tia. I think she is the only little girl who doesn't have dress-up clothes. Maybe I should add that to her Christmas list? Anyway, it was a wonderful party filled with fun games and good food :) Despina especially loved the "lip gloss" (lip smackers chapstick) she got as part of her goodie bag. Thanks Johanna!
Saturday, November 10, 2007
Princess Isabella
Today we went to a birthday party for Isabella. It was a princess themed dress-up party. All the little girls had on their princess dresses....some of the little boys even came in suits...and one in his Spiderman costume :) Despina borrowed a dress from her friend, Tia. I think she is the only little girl who doesn't have dress-up clothes. Maybe I should add that to her Christmas list? Anyway, it was a wonderful party filled with fun games and good food :) Despina especially loved the "lip gloss" (lip smackers chapstick) she got as part of her goodie bag. Thanks Johanna!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment