By now you must think all I do with Despina is cook? Well...the truth is....if she doesn't help me than I don't get to cook. And this Mommy tries to avoid all the prepackaged processed junk! Today we made banana bread. Despina must have been hungry 'cos she tried eating the flour! Once we were done she really enjoyed licking the whisk and spatula :) She kept asking for more. When the bread was done and cooled I gave her a piece to eat. She ate half of it and put the rest in her pans to make more bread.
Sunday, November 04, 2007
Banana Breadanyone?
By now you must think all I do with Despina is cook? Well...the truth is....if she doesn't help me than I don't get to cook. And this Mommy tries to avoid all the prepackaged processed junk! Today we made banana bread. Despina must have been hungry 'cos she tried eating the flour! Once we were done she really enjoyed licking the whisk and spatula :) She kept asking for more. When the bread was done and cooled I gave her a piece to eat. She ate half of it and put the rest in her pans to make more bread.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment