March 7th was Tim's birthday so Despina and I made him a cake (homemade cake with homemade frosting of course!). Despina LOVED helping me bake but I think frosting and decorating it was her favorite part. Especially after she tasted the frosting :) As you can see, she also painted her Daddy a Happy Birthday banner which is now hanging up in his office at work. What a great Dad!
Saturday, March 08, 2008
Happy Birthday!
March 7th was Tim's birthday so Despina and I made him a cake (homemade cake with homemade frosting of course!). Despina LOVED helping me bake but I think frosting and decorating it was her favorite part. Especially after she tasted the frosting :) As you can see, she also painted her Daddy a Happy Birthday banner which is now hanging up in his office at work. What a great Dad!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment