Around 9pm on Jan 22nd (my due date) I began to have contractions. By midnight they were getting consistent and stronger so we decided to call the hospital to see if we should make the treck down... at least a 45 minute drive with no traffic. They said to come on down and get checked out. We got to Yokosuka in record time....I guess not that many people want to drive around Japan at 1am! They didn't think I was going to get admitted since I was smiling between contractions but after monitoring me for about 45 minutes they checked me and I was 7 cm dilated! After about 10 hours of labor, one epidural, and 20 minutes of pushing Eleni Maria was born at 10:30 am January 23rd, 2008! She weighed 7lbs 11oz and was 20 inches long.
Friday, January 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
She is beautiful!! Congrats on Eleni! I cannot wait to meet her :)...
She is beautiful! Congratulations!
Post a Comment