Sunday, July 29, 2007

The Blue "Dress"





As I was doing laundry today Despina found a blue shirt of mine. She decided she wanted to wear it. So, I helped her put it on and tie it (thinking she'd get sick of it and take it off in 5 minutes...boy was I wrong!). Since it was so long on her she started to call it her blue dress. That was around 9:30 this morning. She wore it all morning, during lunch, during her nap, outside to play, during dinner, and I finally got it off of her so she could take a bath. Did I forget to mention she had on a cute white shirt and green plaid shorts under it. She also likes to take her blanket and wrap it around her waist and call it her skirt.


I can't wait to see what fashion choices she's going to make tomorrow! I'd better hide my clothes!

No comments: