Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Oishi!!!

Our friend, Jeremiah, making his drink.
Jamie and his kabobs. We knew what about 1/2 of them were.
Despina eating one of the mystery kabobs....she loved it!

Jamie smiling for the camera. He was a little mad having to eat salad with chopsticks!
Cheese!

Eating my favorite....fried octopus!
My second favorite....Tuna sashimi...yes....that means raw tuna!


I made sure to take Jamie (and some friends) to my new favorite restaurant, Wans! It serves contemporary Japanese food. Everything I have tasted is fantastic! The atmosphere is cool too. As you enter, you must immediately remove your shoes and put them in a locker. Before you even get to the hostess stand! All the staff are in socks too. They lead you to your table (some are small private rooms) and at first glance you think you will be sitting on the floor.....but surprise.....when you sit there is a whole under the table for your legs. So, I guess technically you are still on the floor but you feel like your sitting on a chair.

No comments: