Despina and her crazy hair! Tim calls it her Flock of Seagulls look ;)
My friend Michelle (and her 3 kids) and I stopped in Yokohama for Dinner one night. Well...I thought I was being a clever Mom and ordered Despina some chicken Quesadillas. (They are not too messy and something she can easily feed herself) Despina had other ideas!!! She took one look at my plate of Blackend Chicken pasta and forgot all about the Quesadillas! At first, I could put a little pile in front of her and she would eat it. That didn't last long! I guess I wasn't giving it to her fast enough becuase pretty soon she was grabbing my plate and pulling towards her! By the end of our meal she had pasta up to her elbows! And we still had a 30 min train ride home........thank goodness for baby wipes :)
Ok....so here are a few random pictures I've had on my camera for the past week or so. They show the true Despina.....walking around with crazy hair and shoveling food into her mouth! One thing she can do well is eat!
No comments:
Post a Comment