One thing I still cannot get over about Japan, is how different our ideas of parks are! When I think of a park, I think of grass, sand, swings, jungle gyms, maybe even a tree or two.....A "park" in Japan consists of not much more than a slab of concrete and a tire swing! It looks like something you would see in a bad neighborhood in an inner city....but it doesn't stop the kids here from having a great time :)
Tuesday, March 28, 2006
This is a park?
One thing I still cannot get over about Japan, is how different our ideas of parks are! When I think of a park, I think of grass, sand, swings, jungle gyms, maybe even a tree or two.....A "park" in Japan consists of not much more than a slab of concrete and a tire swing! It looks like something you would see in a bad neighborhood in an inner city....but it doesn't stop the kids here from having a great time :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment